Pages

Friday, August 6, 2010

What we think, we become


What we think, we become, originally uploaded by Design.Her.

Having taken a little break from the blogosphere, I return. I have been having fun shooting film the last few weeks, but have fallen away from another passion.

Enjoying a relatively stress free summer, I am now faced with the ultimate reality of graduate school and its subsequent preparation. This is something that I have been pushing further and further to the back of my mind as it becomes more and more crucial. Sitting down, sorting through scores of folders and years of projects, I am reminded of what I have wanted to become.

There are many more days and nights of work that need to go into this portfolio, but the task is a challenge I am excited to undertake.

No comments:

Post a Comment