Pages

Monday, July 12, 2010

Love Story

Love Story, originally uploaded by Design.Her.

Roosevelt and Madeline, two of my little characters that I like to photograph from time to time. I picked up Roosevelt [blue] at a local coffee shop a while back and took his first photo in a bowl of rainbow popcorn. Not too long after that, Madeline joined and they have been quite the couple ever since.

This photo is off of the roll of film that I was so "patiently" waiting for. What can I say, I love film! The photos came out better than I imagined, and I am that much more motivated to keep shooting film.  There are a few photos from this roll up on flickr, and more to come!

Sadly, the July photo-a-day has come to a halt. You win some, and you lose some. I was attempting to do new things this month and forgot about a couple of days of photos. I had lost track of when I had taken photos, and just got lost altogether. However, this isn't the end of trying new things and pushing myself!

I have a few things on my plate that I want to tackle. I am rediscovering film and how much I love it, and pursuing that more. But most of all, I'm trying to truly enjoy what I am doing.

1 comment: