Pages

Saturday, June 12, 2010

Pride 2010


To the Beat of One Drum, originally uploaded by Design.Her.

My first, and certainly not last, Gay Pride parade. I have either not been able to go before, or had to watch the parade from work. Either way, I was very excited to go this year! The weather was beautiful, and the spirits were high. Mike, Tara, and I staked out a pretty good spot; and Mike and I got to shooting.

Everyone was so fabulous, posing for the camera. Some hamming it up, others showing just how fierce they could be. I must say, I've never seen so many boobs and butts in one day. For that matter, it was a very successful event.

For just about half an hour, Central Avenue was lined with rainbow clad onlookers, joyful parade participants, and [best of all] CANDY!

Albuquerque, stay PROUD.


Bad Romance, originally uploaded by Design.Her.



The Lady is a Tramp, originally uploaded by Design.Her.



The Skipper, originally uploaded by Design.Her.



United Colors of Pride, originally uploaded by Design.Her.



David and Goliath, originally uploaded by Design.Her.

No comments:

Post a Comment