Pages

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Winter's Love


Winter's Love, originally uploaded by Design.Her.

Winter weather has finally made its way to the Land of Enchantment! It's great to see the snow stick around for more than a few hours, even if it does mean bitter cold and slushy streets. Now, if only this could happen without the temps dipping below zero degrees, I would be keen with the entire plan. However, with the help of a mug of hot apple cider and my Netflix instant queue full of great picks, I think I'll manage to make it through.

It is also at times like these that we can marvel at natures wonders. As girlish as it may seem, I absolutely love snowflakes. Looking at snow blanketing the city, they can become quite understated; but closer inspection provides a beautiful experience. I have never seen the details of a snowflake until this morning, through the lens of my camera. Each unique design seems to be a piece of winter's love.

No comments:

Post a Comment