Pages

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Two Paths Go By



At a time when I desperately need to be able to write, I am constantly finding myself without words. Saying that I detest my near handicap of only being able to write with a deadline breathing down my neck would barley brush the surface of my frustration. "Then how, and why, are you writing now?" one might ask. Because if I don't write something down, anything, I will lose my marbles. Perhaps this will be the catalyst, the jump start, that will provoke prose.

Either way, I know it will get done; whether the circumstances be leisurely or hurried (preferably the aforementioned). Regardless of the conditions, I know that the outcome will be life changing. The results of the next few weeks will change the course of things to come. As old paths cross with the new, exciting new opportunities will arise.

We shall see where these paths meet, as well as where they lead, soon enough.

1 comment:

  1. love the sky picture!

    and I know what you mean about the writer's block.

    I have been having the same problem lately...

    ReplyDelete