Pages

Sunday, June 6, 2010

Vogue


Vogue, originally uploaded by koboldmedia.

Over the last couple of years I have been screen printing shirts for myself and friends and one of my very favorites was of a scowling Madonna stencil. Sadly, that shirt got ruined one night, and I retired it from rotation.

All may have been lost until yesterday when I screen printed not one, but two of the Madonna stencils onto shirts [one being a backup for any unforeseen tragedy]. Because I was brimming with excitement because my old favorite was back, a photo shoot was necessary.  So Mike, some friends, and I headed to our favorite concrete jungle to take some night shots. This was the first fashion shoot where I modeled one of my shirts.  Hopefully more to come!



Material Girl, originally uploaded by koboldmedia.

No comments:

Post a Comment