Pages

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Texture


Texture, originally uploaded by Design.Her.

June photo-a-day continues with photo number twenty three. There is a bowl of these jute balls and other exotic things on an end table in my house. I have no idea where we have collected these things over the years, but they are pretty neat [and the cat thinks so too]. Today I thought it might be a cool idea to study the texture of the things in our bowl of texture.

I took shots of the little coconut looking thing that's on the bottom left of the photo, but they didn't turn out so well. Not enough light, and the strobe doesn't work when I do reverse macro photos, so I did a macro of the jute ball.

Some other shots from this week were taken at Kelly's for Tuesday wine night with Tara, and another celebrating the Summer Solstice.  Hooray for light filled summer days!  Seven more days of June left; I see the light at the end of the tunnel!

No comments:

Post a Comment