Pages

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Joyeux Anniversaire


Joyeux Anniversaire, originally uploaded by Design.Her.

Today is the welcome to another year on this Earth; here comes twenty three! My mom, my sister, and I went to the bosque to take some photos today, birthday balloons in tow. They were remarkably patient with me as we stumbled and walked precariously through the fallen leaves and roughage. We all took some pretty close calls when a seemingly steady surface turned out to be a sinkhole of leaves. They were good sports, and I cannot thank them enough for being such amazing helpers.

Maggie - "How does the photo look Miranda?"
Miranda - "....you look.... cool."

Oh, teenagers.

Not only was today my birthday, but also the anniversary of getting my camera one year ago. The last year of photo taking has been such a great adventure. I have learned so very much and developed a love for photography. I hope my camera and I have many more years of photos.



Farewell to Twenty Two, originally uploaded by Design.Her.

This was taken yesterday to celebrate the last day of being twenty two. 

1 comment: